Colonel Hathi's Pizza Outpost: The Bare Necessities at Disneyland Paris
Updated: Apr 30
Pizza Outpost is one of the dining options Disney refers to as Quick Service or Counter Service. However, during the pandemic (we went last in August 2020) they’ve modified all their quick service options so now it’s more of a mix of quick and table service in order to make sure everyone is distancing and the service is quick. If you are reading this post-pandemic, chances are that everything is back to normal!
This restaurant is good choice if you:
1) Are on a budget. An adult meal is about £15 and a child meal about £8. It comes with a pizza/pasta/lasagne, side (salad or garlic bread), drink and ice cream. There is also the option to go a la carte, where there are more menu options. Have a look at the menu below as an example (note that menus change often, so always check the Disneyland Paris website for the most up-to-date menu - but this will give you a flavour for options and price)
2) Haven’t got a meal plan (we often don’t as it can be cheaper to not).
3) Haven’t booked a table anywhere as you can just queue up and be served (note that it can be busy, but it's an option!)
4) You’re not after an amazing meal, just good enough food in your hungry bellies and the certainty that the kids will eat the food.
5) It’s very informal / relaxed with comfy seating and on-site toilets, so good for cranky kids needing a break.
It’s located in the Disneyland Park in Adventureland, in between Big Thunder Mountain and Indiana Jones. We tend to spend a long time around this area, so when planning your trip, consider Pizza Outpost is a good air-conditioned break point to the day.
So, tell me! Have you been? Any other tips you can share about Pizza Outpost? you can leave a comment on this post or head to my Instagram and chat with me there. If you search for #gabigoestodisney on Instagram you'll find all my other Disney posts full of useful tips!